YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Slacking

26 December 2008
25 Dec, Dexus was closed becos of Christmas(Duh~), the same yesterday because of boxing day?-IDK... ...
Actually wanted to watch Twilight with Dexus classmates but some many ppl said that it 'sucked', not me. I haven watched it yet!
Reason being,
HuiWen: Needs to buy school books
WeiXuan: Has wad, soccer match?
Crystal: Needs to consider first, most likely cannot
Melissa: Parents say wan to watch, watch with them
Shanice: The only person that can go, now i dun want
Sean: Can only watch it at Vivo City
Willis: Jus dun wan
Jesmond: Auntie and grandma come to Singapore, cannot go out
The rest nvr ask... ...
Scrow down my list of contacts in my handphone and found someone who will always be willing to, Chervelle!
I contacted her, she said okay worhs( See, my instincs were correct!)
We wanted to watch Twilight, but too late le, so bought movie tickets for Bedtime Stories at 2p.m.
The ppl there were all lik teenagers?!? I hardly see this... ...

27 December 2008
Today is a Saturday, no guitar lesson
Went grandma's house the WHOLE day.
Use the com at abt 2p.m. until 6p.m. bahh
Idiot Marcus nvr online de, his email lik not verified at all lah and he wants me to add him.
I add him dunno how long ago le lorh. i tagged at his blog, it was like just for SHOW lahh
Then ate dinner, ice cream, went downstairs- help auntie buy newspaper
Watched Peter Pan at 7.30p.m until 9.57p.m.- I think... ...
Then went home.

No comments: